Perspective Drawing in Photoshop! Grids and Tips
Perspective grids in Photoshop are easy to make. We show you how to use perspective grids in this episode, we show you 1, 2 and 3 point. And how to make a Warped Perspective Grid! Perspective is great for animation backgrounds, comics, concept art, and illustration. And as bonus. Brent and Max will teach you all about composition, set dressing, lighting, atmospheric perspective and MORE. Enjoy! and let us know in the comments if this helped you in your art!
Special thanks to our Submitting artists:
- Zach http://zennyzach.tumblr.com/
- James Bristow https://www.instagram.com/jamesmbristow/
- Vinnie D. http://antibunny.com/
- James De Ocampo http://jebs.artstation.com
- Brandon Allred https://www.instagram.com/brandonallr…
Industry Artists featured in this episode
- Mathieu Hains https://www.instagram.com/mathieuhains/
- JULIETA COLÁS http://www.jujujulieta.com/
- Cyndee Guerrieri http://cyndeeguerrieri.tumblr.com/
BaM is dedicated to teaching artists all about the animation industry, and skills sets including character design, background design, animation, and painting! Send us your art, and BaM will make an episode about YOU!
Email Bam.firstname.lastname@example.org If you want to have YOUR art redrawn!